Composite Electricians Practical Assessment Stage 1,2,3
This Composite Practical Assessment course (for Electricians or Electrical Installers) combines all three Practical Assessment courses into one block course over a one-week period, saving you time and money compared to completing the assessments individually.
If you have experience working as an electrician overseas, but are new to the New Zealand electrical industry, the Electrical Workers Registration Board (EWRB) will need to advise you on the assessments you will need to complete.
The EWRB will make an evaluation of your experience. Based on their evaluation they may advise that you only need to undertake practical Assessment 3, or 2 and 3, or all of 1, 2 and 3.
- First Aid & CPR
- Test appliances
- Perform live measurements
- Connect and test single phase and 3 phase motors
- General wiring (light, power point, RCD, protected circuit, motor control, cable, and protection selection),
- A comprehensive installation wiring exercise that incorporates Stage 1 and Stage 2 skills
- General wiring (light, power point, RCD, protected circuit, motor control, cable, and protection selection), as defined by EWRB teaching Guidelines
- Testing and safe work practices,
- Certification and Documentation of electrical installations
Outcome of Course
Assessment process to complete the Electrician’s/Electrical Installer’s Stage 1,2,3 Practical Assessment to become a fully registered Electrician.
This course assumes that you already have some basic skills in electrical wiring, termination, and installation practices.
1-week practical block course (Monday to Friday 8.30am-4.30pm)
$1,495 GST Incl.
Course cost is all inclusive of the EWRB practical fee.
*Note prices are inclusive of GST and are subject to change without notice.
These courses run on-demand on a regular basis. If no course dates are showing, please contact us at email@example.com or 09 573-1964 for available dates
This course does not include an examination.
Places on this course are available most weeks. However, please contact us to make sure your preferred date is available before clicking ‘Enrol Now’.
Once you are enrolled in this course, we will send you through a confirmation email with everything you need to know and bring with you.