Terms & Conditions
Enrolment, Registration and Payment
- All registrations must be confirmed before the course commences.
- Course fees are payable in full prior to course commencement.
Course Cancellation by Participants
- If you wish to withdraw from a course, please contact us via 0800 030 500 or email@example.com for a Course Withdrawal Application Form. This must then be filled in and emailed back to us.
- Cancellations must be confirmed by E-tec before the course starts.
|Cancellation Notice||More than 10 working days||10 working days or less||5 working days or less||On the previous working day|
|Cancellation Refund Percentage||100% refund||75% refund||50% refund||No refund|
Transfers to Another Course Date by Participants
- If you wish to transfer to another scheduled course date, please contact us via 0800 030 500 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a Course Transfer Application Form and return it to us via email.
- Course transfers must be confirmed by E-tec before the original course start date.
|Transfer Notice||More than 5 working days||5 working days or less||On the previous working day|
|Transfer Fee||$100||$150||50% of course fee|
- If you fail to attend a course on which you are booked, without providing us with prior notice, we will be unable to refund the course fees or offer a transfer.
Cancellation or Deferment of Training Courses by E-tec
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, E-tec reserves the right to postpone or cancel courses at any time.
- In the event a course is cancelled by E-tec, a full refund will be provided.
- In the event a course is postponed by E-tec, participants may transfer their course date to an agreed alternative date at no additional cost, or alternatively request a full refund.
Course Materials and External Assessment Fees
- Unless otherwise stated, fees include all relevant course materials, Aspeq exam fees and EWRB practical assessment fees.
- For courses with a practical component, participants are required to bring with them their own personal protective equipment, tools and testing equipment. Details of the specific requirements for each course can be found on the relevant course page.